Alcohol and Other Drug Early Intervention and Treatment Services
The Irvine Prevention Coalition created the Online Resource Directory as a community service. A listing in the Online Resource Directory does not constitute an endorsement from the coalition. The providers listed below provide direct services and/or resource and referral information.
Call the Irvine Prevention Coalition at 949-502-7921 or one of the local service providers listed below. We will help you find the help you need. If you have an emergency, CALL 911
- Alcoholics Anonymous - 949-582-2697 - Fellowship for recovering alcoholics.
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Services - County of Orange - 714-850-8431 - Provides a range of outpatient and residential treatment programs designed to reduce or eliminate the abuse of alcohol and other drugs within the community.
- Asian American Alcohol and Drug Counseling Services - 714-973-8186 - Multi-cultural substance abuse counseling (outpatient).
- Breakaway Health Corporation - 714-957-8229 - Outpatient adolescent drug rehabilitation. Individual, couple, and family counseling.
- Center for Drug Free Communities - 714-505-4692 - Provides a variety of prevention and intervention services.
- Center for Hope and Healing, Creative Counseling for Teens, Irvine - 949-752-2738 - Support for youth struggling with depression, addictions, self-mutilation, boredom, anxiety, eating disorders, and low self-esteem.
- Cocaine Anonymous Of Orange County - 949-650-1011 - Fellowship and support for those seeking personal recovery and continued sobriety.
- Community Services Programs, Inc.(CSP, Inc.) - 949-724-7031 - Counseling services addressing delinquency, violence and drug/alcohol dependency.
- Diamond Counseling Center - 949-757-0234 - Affordable psychotherapy and other modalities such as yoga, art and clinical hypnosis. Sliding fee scale and multilingual services.
- Families Forward - 949-552-2727 - Transitional housing, emergency support and counseling for families and individuals.
- FOR Families - 949-936-7950 - Provides short-term support and information to families and individuals living or working in Irvine who need assistance identifying and accessing needed services and resources.
- Hope Institute - 714-432-0020 - Depression, drug and alcohol abuse outpatient counseling. Individual and family counseling.
- IUSD Project Success - 949-936-7480 Provides information, counseling support, early intervention, referrals, and access to services for IUSD students of all ages and their families.
- KC Services - 714-449-1339 - Comprehensive substance abuse programs for individuals and communities suffering from substance abuse. Services in English/Spanish/Korean/Japanese/Vietnamese.
- Korean Community Services- 714-449-1125 - Offers a variety of outpatient counseling services to the Korean community.
- La Familia Family Treatment Services - 714-479-0120 - English and Spanish language outpatient drug counseling services. Individual, group and family counseling and drug education.
- Mariposa Women and Family Center - 714-547-6494 - Individual and group counseling for women.
- Narcotics Anonymous- 949-661-6183 - Self-help program for addicts. Services available for addicts wanting to overcome their addiction.
- Phoenix House- 714-953-9373 - 24 hr residential treatment for drug abuse. Full treatment services for adolescents.
- Positive Action Center- 800-337-2966 - Complete adult and adolescent detox and chemical dependency treatment (in and out patient) at Chapman Hospital.
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 800-273-TALK - 24-hour, toll-free suicide prevention services.
- Touchstones - 714-639-5542 - Alcohol/drug residential treatment services for students from 9th grade to 18 years.
- UCI Counseling Center - 949-824-6457 - Provides a wide range of counseling, consultation, and outreach services for students who are currently enrolled at UCI.
- UCI Health Education - 949-824-9355 - Provides resources and services designed to improve the health of students by reducing risk for injury and illness.
- 211 Orange County - 211 - A 24 hour comprehensive information and referral system that links Orange County residents to community health and human services and support.