Counseling and Mental Health Resources
The Irvine Prevention Coalition created the Online Resource Directory as a community service. A listing in the Online Resource Directory does not constitute an endorsement from the coalition. The providers listed below provide direct services and/or resource and referral information.
Call the Irvine Prevention Coalition at 949-559-8710 or one of the local service providers listed below. We will help you find the help you need. If you have an emergency, CALL 911
- California Graduate Institute, Irvine - 949-737-5460 - Family, individual, group, and child/youth counseling.
- Center for Hope and Healing, Creative Counseling for Teens, Irvine - 949-752-2738 - Support for youth struggling with depression, addictions, self-mutilation, boredom, anxiety, eating disorders, and low self-esteem.
- Community Services Programs, Inc. (CSP, Inc.) - 949-724-7031 - Counseling services addressing delinquency, violence and drug/alcohol dependency.
- Diamond Counseling Center - 949-757-0234 - Affordable psychotherapy and other modalities such as yoga, art and clinical hypnosis. Sliding fee scale and multilingual services.
- Families Forward - 949-552-2727 - Transitional housing, emergency support and counseling for families and individuals.
- FOR Families - 949-936-7950 - Provides short-term support and information to families and individuals living or working in Irvine who need assistance identifying and accessing needed services and resources.
- Gay and Lesbian Services Center - 714-534-0862 - Drop-in center/counseling services for students.
- Human Options Community Resource Center - 714-435-9992 - Services for prevention and treatment of family and domestic violence.
- IUSD Project Success - 949-936-7480 Provides information, counseling support, early intervention, referrals, and access to services for IUSD students of all ages and their families.
- Mariposa Women and Family Center - 714-547-6494 - Individual and group counseling for women.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness - 714-544-8488 - Provides support and assistance to callers seeking information and resources to cope with the difficulties of caring for an individual with a diagnosis of mental illness.
- Pepperdine University Counseling - 949-223-2570 - Individual, couples, and family counseling.
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 800-273-TALK - 24-hour, toll-free suicide prevention services.
- UCI Counseling Center - 949-824-6457 - Provides a wide range of counseling, consultation, and outreach services for students who are currently enrolled at UCI.
- UCI Crisis Assault Response & Education (CARE) - 949-824-7273 - Provides services and support in the areas of rape and sexual assault, relationship health, intimate partner violence and gender issues for students currently enrolled at UCI.
- UCI Health Education - 949-824-9355 - Provides resources and services designed to improve the health of students by reducing risk for injury and illness.
- UCI Police - 949-824-5223 - Provides a variety of services that support the UCI community.
- 211 Orange County - 211 - A 24 hour comprehensive information and referral system that links Orange County residents to community health and human services and support.